Atlas Rigging Kit
Atlas kit is built around Nylon-core Atlas Rope for more energy-absorption when there is less room to let the rope run. 250' of rigging line is ample for rigging trees up to 90'. This is an excellent go-to rigging kit.
Features & Benefits
- Higher energy-absorption rope
- 250' Atlas rope
Your Kit Will Contain:
- 5/8" x 2-6' Loopie Sling (SLI403) - 1,692 lb WLL
- ISC 5/8" Aluminum Spring Block (PUL217) - 3,800 lb WLL
- 250' Atlas 9/16" (AT9125) - 1,300 lb WLL
- Large Nickle-plated Port-a-Wrap III (RIG114) - 2,000 lb WLL
- 5/8" x 18' Tenex TEC Eye Sling (SLI207) 1,598 lb WLL
- WesSpur XL Rope Bag (BAG111)
Ratings & Reviews
Good kit for tall trees
by FTS -
This is a nice kit. Sometimes we don’t get the number of wraps right on the first try and the semi-dynamic properties of the Atlas line add a little forgiveness into the system. The 250’ rope is nice for tall tree work. A 5/8” Atlas will replace my 9/16” when it wears out. For large diameter trees I’ve had to add some longer rigging slings to the kit.