Hitch Climber Eccentric
This redesigned Hitch Climber pulley advances your friction hitch earlier and fairleads your rope better. Pushing plates advance friction hitches more efficiently. The 3-hole rig plate facilitates a wide range of positioning systems and organizes connectors. Corrosion-resistant and tamper-proof assembly. For friction hitch work positioning systems, whether with moving or stationary rope, it is the epitome of refinement.
Breaking strength 6,744 lb, 1/2" capacity, 3.77" tall by 2.5" wide, weighs 5oz, made in Wales.
- Features & Benefits
- New pushing plates advance friction hitches earlier and more efficiently
- Optimised fairlead flairs
- Three hole rig plate facilitates wide range of positioning systems and neatly organises connectors
- Hot forged and CNC machined aluminium side plates
- Large diameter high stiffness stainless steel axle assembly
- Large sheave with efficient roller bearing
- Corrosion resistant and tamper proof assembly
- Weight optimised design
- Available with DMM iD
- Patent pending
Ratings & Reviews
It's DMM Wales. That says a lot right there. Even just touching it, you can feel it's 'special'. It feels like satin. It's too expensive, and when loaded on an angle my line and prusik tail can still jump over the top mount and sit crooked, and need to be redressed. Maybe design it with some kind of a guard to keep that from happening? I give it four stars, only because I own both the original design and this eccentric, and for the xtra $ I haven't found any appreciable difference.