SMC 2" PMP Double
NFPA 'G'-rated pulley is super lightweight and strong, runs on sealed ball bearings.
- Manufacturer: SMC
- Maximum rope diameter: 13mm (1/2")
- 3 Sigma MBS: 46 kn(10,341 lb)
- Becket strength: 23 kN (5,170 lb)
- Sheave:2" aluminum
- Axle: Ball bearing
- Material: High quality aluminum
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 2.9 x 2.2"
- Weight: 295g (10.4oz)
Features & Benefits
- UL certified to NFPA 1983 “G” General Use.
- High efficiency sealed ball bearings providing flawless function under conditions that would shut down lesser grade pulleys.
- Side plates are precisely tensioned for easy one-handed operation and secure placement at any point along the rope.
- Oversized top hole is designed for use with up to 2 rescue carabiners and is large enough to allow sleeve of locked carabiner to pass through.
- Low profile fasteners reduce snagging and hanging up when pulley is being moved.
- Wide base design works most efficiently with Prusik cords of up to 8mm.
- Made in the USA
- Certified by Underwriter’s Laboratories to exceed the NFPA 1983 “G” - General Use requirement of 40kN