Carriage pulley for rescue on a tensioned highline.
Combining two pulleys and a rigging plate, the REEVE carriage pulley is an integrated solution designed to simplify setting up rescue systems on tensioned highlines. It's compact design limits the number of connectors and the height of the system. Two large-diameter sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings provide excellent efficiency when moving. Multiple connection holes to directly attach ropes, slings, or carabiners, allowing for better organization.
- Weight: 650 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, NFPA 1983 General Use
- Material(s): Aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave type: Sealed Ball Bearings
- Sheave diameter: 38 mm
- Working Load Limit: 4 x 2 kN = 8 kN
- Breaking strength: 36 kN
- Efficiency: 95 %