Releasable double progress capture pulley for haul systems.
The TWIN RELEASE progress capture pulley is designed to set up 4:1 haul systems for work in confined spaces or for technical rescue. Releasing the cam is possible with the ergonomic handle. The brake integrated into the moving side plate and the main faceted sheave with single-direction rotation, offer additional braking and better control when lowering heavy loads. The two sheaves provide excellent hauling efficiency. The swivel facilitates operations, allowing the pulley to be oriented under load and direct connection of carabiners, ropes, or slings.
- Weight: 800 g
- Material(s): Aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, CE EN 12278 partial*, NFPA 2500 Pulley General Use, NFPA 2500 Rope Grab Technical Use, UKCA * Meets performance requirements of the EN 12278 standard
- System Certification(s): ANSI Z359.4 Synthetic Rope Tackle Block (more information in the Instructions for Use)
- Min. rope diameter: 8 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave type: Sealed ball bearings
- Faceted Sheave Diameter: 40 mm
- Sheave diameter: 38 mm
- Efficiency: 95 %
- Maximum Working Load: 280 kg (more information in the Instructions for Use and in the technical tips at www.petzl.com)
- Breaking strength of the auxiliary attachment point: 22 kN
- Breaking strength: 36 kN