As the largest pulley in the Omni family, the Material Handling Pulley (MHP58) features a large 4.5" sheave and 6,000 lbf WLL. It is also the first Omni-Block to accept up to 3/4" lines, and is designed for overhead lifting. The integrated swivel allows the block to orient while reducing gain during lifting and rigging applications. The rope can be installed and removed with one hand, all while remaining connected to the anchor. The MHP58 is fully ASME B30 compliant.
The Rock Exotica Omni-Block pulley has a built in swivel to help ensure that the rope fairleads in and out of the block so that all pulling force is placed squarely onto the sheave. This helps to preserve the breaking strength of the system and to prevent the rope from abrasion with the cheek plates.
Features & Benefits
- Install and remove rope while still connected to the anchor
- Sideplate locks with two-stage, double-catch safety mechanism
- Integrated swivel allows pulley to orient while reducing gain
- Connect, install and remove rope with one hand
- CNC machined for optimal weight & strength