The treeMOTION has evolved and improved to the treeMOTION Pro. Available in 3 sizes to fit all climbers, this fully-customizable climbing harness has great ergonomics, padding, and options. Optional double bridges, openable side rings for easy replacement of hip/leg connections, and 4 attachment points for suspenders or chest harness. With a 10 year life and maximal customization, the Pro is a great development in treeMOTION harness.
- After more than 2 years of development, the treeMOTION Pro is now ready with these main new features:
- 10 years of life (since the date of manufacture)
- 3 sizes (Small, Medium, Large)
- Double adjustment waist buckle
- More adapted to every morphology
- Double bridges optional
- Openable side ring for easy replacements of hip/leg connections
- 4 Attachment points for suspender/chest
- New back and leg paddings
- Improved comfort
- Maximum customization
The treeMOTION series has been a success story since the beginning. Nevertheless, there was always feedback from climbers whether it could not be even better. So, we at Teufelberger set ourselves the goal of making the treeMOTION even better and thus even more user-friendly.
One thing was particularly important to us: Every person is different and so the harness should also be individually adjustable. Therefore, our harness is now available in 3 different sizes:
The new treeMOTION Pro has now been perfectly customized for every climber due to its shape and adaptability. This gives the term "unisex" another, better definition in the climbing harness industry. The 10-year lifespan and the ability to change up to 10 parts of your harness makes the treeMOTION Pro the lowest TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) in the treecare industry.
Safety is and remains Teufelberger's top priority, which is why we were able to certify the treeMOTION Pro as follows:
- EN813:2008, EN358:2018
- ANSI Z133-2017 for arboricultural operations,
- ASTM F887-20, CSA Z259.1-05, AS/NZS 1891.1:2020
The durability of the treeMOTION with 10 years lifetime from production, makes the treeMOTION already a long and reliable partner. To ensure the sustainability of the harness, the treeMOTION Pro was developed with 10 replaceable parts:
- Lying openable ring
- leg Loops
- Hip Leg Connection
- Elastic of leg loops
- Elastic cords for gear loops
- Chainsaw ring (back side)
- Back padding
- Leg paddings
Through the textile attachment loops it is now also possible for the climber to attach any chest assembly directly to the treeMOTION Pro.