SwedePro Chainsaw Chaps - Calf-Wrap
SwedePro chaps are designed with 6 layers of protective Avertic/Engtex protective material covered by a durable, water & oil-resistant nylon. Chainsaw chaps can prevent or reduce the severity of an injury in the case of accidental contact with the saw chain - the saw chain pulls the protective fibers which quickly jam the saw and keep the chain from cutting further.
All SwedePro chain saw chaps have multiple layers of saw-jamming Avertic Pro material. This material is specifically engineered to pull apart when caught by the teeth of the rotating chain, clogging the rotor, stopping the chain, allowing the user time to pull the chainsaw away from their body and release the throttle.
Features & Benefits
- Additional protection around back of lower leg
- 6 layers of protective material
- Machine washable
- Improved fit with multiple buckles
- Length is measured overall form top of chaps to bottom
- Manufacturer: SwedePro
- Chainsaw protection: front of leg and wrap back of lower leg
- Weight: Approx 2 lb per pair (md)
- Made in USA