Ropeguard Chainsaw Protective Rope Sleeve
Clogger's ropeguard provides extra protection for arborist ropes from accidental chainsaw contact. Universal fit, 38.5" length, weighs only 1 lb.
Ropeguard provides redundancy for increased safety by protecting your rope from chainsaw contact. The Ropeguard sleeve uses high performance, field-tested chainsaw fabric. Ultra-durable as well as easy to install and use.
Materials are performance chainsaw fabric with Vectran technical cut-resistant fibres, blended with polypropylene fibres for proven chainsaw protection that is flexible and easy work with.
Features & Benefits
- Weighs just 1 lb (less than 0.5 kg)
- 38.5 inch (98cm) length: provides extended coverage for basal anchor configurations and lanyard / friction savers on large stems
- Outer fabric engineered for durability with 240 GSM Kevlar blend outer and reinforced binding around each end
- Inner uses a high strength 330 D Nylon66 with a plain weave to provide a smooth surface for easier rope movement
- Universal fit with 2 1/2" diameter (6 cm) stiffened opening allowing for easy insertion of common rope sizes by milking the rope, leaving a carabiner on and shaking the rope through or using a reach tool