Wildfire FR Chaps
Clogger built these chaps for wildland fire chainsaw crews struggling with heavy, outdated chaps. Wildfire chainsaw chaps are NFPA certified but also light, flexible and tough.
Wildland fire fighters used to have to make do with outdated, heavy chainsaw protection. Clogger's NFPA certified Wildfire chainsaw chaps change this. Remarkably tough. Fire resistant to the core with every component fully FR including our proprietary Arrestex FR chainsaw fabric. Safer with increased chainsaw fabric coverage from the waist to the ankle. Easier to work in with Clogger's split design. A market leading 5 strap attachment system that improves the safety performance of the chaps and reduces snagging. Light at 2 lbs 7 oz (Medium). The future of chainsaw protection for Wildland fire crews is here.
- Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet ASTM F 1897-20 Standard Specification for Leg Protection for Chain Saw users.
- Uses Clogger’s exclusive Arrestex FR chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced fully FR technical chainsaw fabric that will not melt or burn.
- Arrestex FR includes ultra strong Vectran cut resistant fibers cross woven to improve multi-directional strike performance.
- Waist to ankle coverage with extra coverage on the left side on the chaps to reduce the risk of injuries caused by chap rotation.
- Ultra tough FR outer with a 60% higher tear strength for extended life.
- Market leading, 5-strap attachment system for improved safety performance and reduced snagging.
- Split design for easier movement.
- All components fire resistant, including outer fabric, chainsaw protective fabric and lining.
Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, ASTM F1897-20 for USA and meets OSHA regulation 1910-266.