Kiru Telescoping Pole Saw - 13'
Make quick work of low-hanging branches with the Notch Kiru pole saw.
Made of ultra-lightweight aluminum with abrasion-resistant grip, this two-section pole saw extends to 13’ and collapses to 8’ for easy storage. Features a quick-connect saw head for tool-less assembly, with a 15.35” Silky Ibuki blade. Weighs only five pounds.
Features & Benefits
- Mounts Silky Ibuiki 390 blade
- 13' extended length (including blade)
- Rigid aluminum construction resists bending
- Improved cam collar locks with rib lock protection
- Abrasion resistant, low-profile grip for enhanced control and ergonomics during pruning
- Quick connect saw head – no tools needed
- Manufacturer: Notch
- Extended Length: 13'
- Blade Length: 390mm (15.4")
- Weight: 5 lb
- Made in Taiwan
Pole saws & pole pruners should not be used around energized lines due to risk of electrocution.