Rope Wench Set + Yale Rope
This Rope Wrench set combines Wrench, Tether, Prusik, and Carabiners with your choice of top Yale climbing ropes. Get the Rope Wrench and compatible accessories in one click, and save over $50!
Your Set Will Contain:
- ISC Rope Wrench (ASC179M-R)
- Lawton Stiff Tether for the Rope Wrench (ASC180)
- Bee-Line 8mm x 30" Sewn Eye-to-Eye Prusik (CLI330M-30)
- 1 x RockO Auto-Locking Carabiners (CAR136)
- 1 x PerfectO Compact Auto-Locking Carabiner (CAR101)
- Your choice of top Yale Climbing Ropes
Supplied with Red Rope Wrench by default - other colors available by request in 'comments' at checkout
The Rope Wrench was one of the first arborist devices to allow you to climb SRS using your friction hitch. The latest generation Rope Wrench incorporates a slic pin by default for quick setup.
The Lawton Stiff Tether is one the most popular tethers for the Rope Wrench. The Lawton is stiff and compact, which keeps .
Yale's Bee-Line Prusik was selected for optimal performance on the climbing rope sin this set. With a Technora / Poly cover over Vectran core, Bee-Line provides heat and wear-resistance with smooth operation of your climbing hitch.
The RockO carabiners are excellent double-locking carabiners made in the USA. The pull-down gate option is easy to perform one-handed, and oval shape helps keep your climbing system vertically aligned.
You have your choice of two Yale climbing ropes:
- Blue Moon is an 11.7mm, 24-strand climbing rope with a smooth cover, low stretch, and 6,500 lb ABS. This lightweight climbing rope has a friendly hand, and is versatile for MRS or SRS climbing.
- Phantom is an 11mm, 48-strand kernmantle. The combination of minimal stretch and tightly braided cover makes for super-smooth SRS climbs. Red core fibers make inspection easy.