Climb Right Aluminum Climber Set
Climb Right aluminum spurs are lighter than steel climbers while maintaining high strength. These spurs are made by Spyder Manufacturing with a straight shank from tempered aluminum. The bottoms of the climbers are textured for better grip when walking on tree limbs. The gaffs are made in Spyder's new "Quick Change" style, with a two-screw design that lets you switch or replace gaffs quickly. The top screw is fully threaded through the gaff, giving the operator a visual guarantee the gaff is completely tightened to the climbing stirrup. Made in the USA.
Climb Right spurs come with your choice of 2 5/8" tree gaffs or 1 5/8" pole gaffs. The sleeve on the shank gives you height adjustment from 15 3/4" to 18 3/4".
Your Package will Contain
- One pair of climbers with your choice of gaffs
- One pair of your selected pads
- One pair standard length spur sleeves
- One set of barrel bolts for assembling spur sleeve
- One pair of lower straps
- Any upper straps required for your pads
- One pair of gaff guards to protect the gaff points
- Manufacturer safety & information bulletins
Features & Benefits
- Weighs 3.55 lb per set (without straps or pads)
- Climb Right spurs come with your choice of 2 5/8" tree gaffs or 1 5/8" pole gaffs
- Gaffs are interchangeable
- Adjustable in height from 15 3/4" to 18 3/4"