Buckalloy Black Tree Climber Kit
The BuckAlloy Black Titanium Tree Climber Kit comes with our all new line of blacked out gear with a hint of high-vis green. Buckingham puts safety, comfort, and a quality product first. Manufactured here in America, this Climber Kit is a top-quality, aluminum tree climber kit. GRiP Technology keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the tree and aids in preventing cutouts.
- The kit Includes:
- BuckAlloy Black
- Tree Climbers w/ GRiP
- Black steel cushion wrap pads
- Black Hook & Loop climber straps
- Hybrid 2 7/16" gaff
- High-Vis magnetic gaff guards
- GRiP Technology:
- keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the tree
- aids in preventing cutouts
- allows better, more comfortable setting of the foot & arch
- allows optimum gaff placement on the tree
- promotes ease of climbing
- BUCKLITE Titanium Tree Climbers are rated to 350 lbs. and exceeds ASTM F887 standards.
- Whether you are climbing a tree with thick bark or thin bark, the hybrid gaffs, measuring in at 2 7/16" , gives the user the convenience to easily climb both.
- This is the only climber set in our product line that includes both GRiP Technology and a contoured shank. Unmatched comfort in a Titanium climber and lightest Titanium climber available.
- Dowel & Screw design allows for easy gaff change out.
- High Strength-to-Density ratio (Strong and lightweight).
- Corrosion resistant titanium makes these climbers one of the most durable in the market.
Ratings & Reviews
Bucking the system😁
by Nicholas -
Great spurs, and comfortable. Grip technology makes all the difference. No more gaffing out. Oh And I look more handsome than I already am.