A generation of saddle development all packed into one. Designed and engineered in conjunction with the team at ArborMaster Outfitters combining 100+ years of saddle R&D and a goal to introduce the most versatile and comfortable saddle to ever hit the market.
- Specially designed air-flow leg pads to properly support you while suspended positioning.
- Specially designed DRT and SRT soft loop connection points for optimized climbing system positioning or work positioning
- 14 total points of attachment to maximize options and optimize your movement while working.
Features & Benefits
- Industry leading support and comfort
- Specially designed air-flow leg pads to properly support you while suspended or positioning
- Dual rope bridge or option for a segmented pocket dual rope bridge
- Rated attachment points that allow the use of a Retro-Y harness for use while working in a bucket
- Specially designed for DRT and SRT
- The injection molded rigid back pad distributes the weight of the user more evenly to increase comfort
- Manufacturer: Buckingham
- Weight: 6.15 lb
- Made in the USA
- ASTM F887