Zero Chainsaw Chaps by Clogger
A breath of fresh air in chap design. Designed to protect against not only chainsaws but also the unrelenting gaze of the sun and heat fatigue. Zero chaps are lightweight and breathable, adding protection rather than weight and helping you stay cool as the work becomes hot and heavy. Protection is now a breeze.
Zero chaps are lighter and more maneuverable than other chaps. With the slit between leg panels going all the way to the belt, you can move each leg independently with much great mobility. One more reason Zeros will let stay cooler, safer, and more productive!
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand
Features & Benefits
- Arrestex HP chainsaw protection
- Lightweight breathable high tenacity outer covering
- Soft poly-cotton lining
- Inner lining pocket
- High visibility panels
- 50mm (2 inch) wide belt with quick release buckle
- Excellent stopping power
- Comfortable, high-performance
Certifications & Standards
- Australia and New Zealand: Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997.
- USA: Certified by U/L to ASTM F1897-14.
- Canada: Ce(more...)