Ok H-Frame Ball Lock
Excellent oval carabiner from Petzl ideal for organizing your MRS climbing system. H-frame bar stock for better strength to weight ratio and improved gate action. Ball-lock gate gives clear indication the carabiner is locked.
- Manufacturer: Petzl
- Breaking strength: 25 kN (5,620 lb)
- Material: aluminum
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 3.25"
- Gate opening: 22mm (.87")
- Weight: 75 g (2.65 oz)
The lightweight OK carabiner is made of aluminum. It has an oval shape that allows optimal loading of devices with a wide cross-section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. OK can be connected to the CAPTIV bar to favor positioning of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit.
Features & Benefits
- Symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide cross-section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters
- Aluminum carabiner whose light weight reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio and protects markings from abrasion
Certifications & Standards
- CE EN 362