Beginner's MRS Tree Climbing Kit
Upgraded in 2023 with the Buck Stability Tree Saddle.
WesSpur's MRS beginners' kit is a complete selection of gear to begin climbing and working using a Moving Rope System. We put this kit together with affordable, work-ready gear. There is more comfortable and fully-featured gear out there, but this is a solid starting package at an unbeatable price for the quality. Get started making money (or climbing for fun) and upgrade your climbing kit as you develop your personal skills and tastes.
Your Kit will Contain:
- Buck Stability Tree Saddle (SAD102)
- Arbor-Plex climbing rope 1/2" x 150' (AP1215) OR XTC Fire 16-strand climbing rope x 150 w/ sewn tight eye (FR15VT)
- Bail Out XL eye-to-eye prusik 9mm x 30" (CLI369M-30)
- RockO carabiner x 2 (CAR136)
- Marlow throw line 2mm x 164' (THR112)
- Cordura throw weight w/loop 10 oz (THR233)
- Cordura throw weight w/loop 12 oz (THR234)
- WesSpur line lug (BAG110)
- SMC CR micro pulley x 2 (PUL124)
- Rock Exotica Pirate Carabiner (CAR134)
- Hawkeye flipline 1/2" x 12" (FLI265)
- Bail Out XL eye-to-eye prusik 9mm x 28" (CLI369M-28)
- Canvas gear bag (BAG203)
- Tree Climber's Companion (BOO101)
The Climbing Rope in this package is Samson Arbor-Plex 12mm (1/2"). This rope was the first rope they developed specifically for tree climbing. It is a reliable, and economical choice.
The XTC-Fire climbing rope upgrade is Yale's top-quality XTC 16-strand rope. This rope is a more modern construction, with a smoother surface and improved handling. The rope is supplied with a free sewn spliced eye - a great deal!