Enforcer Load Cell
Measuring forces up to 20 kN in a rigging system with precision is now possible with great precision and remote monitoring with the enForcer load cell by Rock Exotica.
The aluminum body mounts the load cell on 2 swivels for easy installation in-line in the rigging system. Both static loads and dynamic events can be measured using the "slow" or "fast" sampling modes.
Not for use with steel cables or wire rope.
The Enforcer App by Rock Exotica allows the recording, monitoring, and graphing of events, as well as remote monitoring of forces on your iPhone. (Available through the Apple App store.)
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight aluminum construction.
- Compact & portable design facilitates “in-line” use in rigging systems.
- Swivel attachment points diminish potentially dangerous torsional and off-axis forces.
- Features two sampling modes: “Slow” for monitoring and “Fast” for drop-testing.
- Monitor forces wirelessly on your iPhone with built-in Bluetooth connectivity.
- Record and download graphs of events (Enforcer app required. Sold separately)
- Measures force in kg, lbf and kN.
- Manufacturer: Rock Exotica
- MBS: 36 kN
- Max Reading: 20 kN
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Dimensions: 203 x 53mm (8 x 2.1")
- Weight: 14 oz (400gm) w/batteries