Tree Access ST
This is the perfect harness for climbers looking for exceptional comfort and maximum versatility. Position suspension with adjustable connection of the mobile bridges for ergonomic support. Multiple connection possibilities for organization, work, and positioning with two mobile attachment bridges, side loops on the lower bridge, and an aluminum ring on the upper bridge to name a few.
Designed as part of the Tree Access system, it can be used conjunction with the Tree Access SRT Chest and the Turboknee System Ascender.
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable connection of the mobile bridges to the belt for adjusting position of suspension.
- Ergonomic padding with variable thickness.
- Low-profile STS ANSI buckles on leg loops.
- Two mobile attachment bridges made of rope, reinforced with tubular webbing.
- Side loops at the end of the lower bridge.
- Aluminum alloy ring on the upper bridge.
- Double ventral attachment point.
- Two side rings on the belt.
- Numerous gear loops and slots for carabiners.
- EN 358
- EN 813
- ANSI Z133
- ASTM F887