SENA Work4 Bulkpack
SENA WORK4 Bluetooth communication system can be installed in ear muffs for efficient jobsite communication. Sync up your headsets and work seamlessly with your team everywhere on the jobsite with long-range Bluetooth 3.0 intercom. Stereo headset with crystal-clear sound and Advanced Noise Control. Hands-free operation frees you up to communicate quickly and easily, without getting in the way of your work.
This pack is contains the popular SMH-10 system, with extra-long boom mic for easier installation in climbing helmets. An extra mic is included. *Helmet and ear muffs sold separately.
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Bluetooth intercom up to 900 meters (980 yards)*
- Four-way conference intercom
- Conference phone call with intercom participant
- Universal Intercom
- Music sharing
- Bluetooth pairing for dual mobile phones
- Voice prompts
- Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players
- Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP: play, pause, track forward and track back
- Easy operation by versatile Jog Dial
- Sufficient sound level with integrated audio booster
- Bluetooth hands-free for Bluetooth mobile phonesSpeed dialing
- Stereo music by 3.5mm audio cable
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- Crystal clear and natural sound quality
- Advanced Noise Control
- Up to 12 hours talk time, 10 days stand-by time
- Individual volume control for each audio source
Important Firmware Update for Sena Units
To ensure proper function of your Sena units, please apply the firmware update. This should fix many issues, and increase the battery life on the Sena units.
How to get the update:
- Visit this update page (This is for the Tufftalk M and Meshports)
- Download and install the Sena Device Manager on your computer. Update the firmware of your Sena product with the Sena Device Manager.