Scafell Lite Class 2 Chainsaw Boot
Scafell Lite chainsaw boots have the highest-level of chainsaw protection of any boot we've carried to date, with a Class II certification. (Class 2 is for max chain speed of 24 metres per second /54 mph /4724 feet per minute.) In addition to excellent saw protection, the Scafell Lite boots have all of the properties you want in an excellent tree work boot.
Scafell Lite boots have a Steel Toe cap, a flexible, puncture-resistant midsole, and a Vibram sole. The Scafells are comfortable and durable, waterproof, and breathable. This boot offers not only superb protection but also great work performance. Weighs 6 lb per pair.
Features & Benefits
- Class 2 chainsaw protection
- Steel safety toe
- Vibram Sole
- Excellent Support
- 6 lb per pair
- Manufacturer: Arbortec
- Weight: Approx 6.5lb / pair
- Made in EU
- ENISO 17249 Class 2 (24m/s)
To preserve your Arbortec boots and ensure longevity it is extremely important that they are maintained correctly. Arbortec recommends cleaning and treating your boots with products from our range, that have been chosen specifically, and follow the guidelines set out below.
- Always clean your boots regularly.
- Leather footwear: thoroughly clean your footwear with the recommend gel, polish off then finish with a waterproofing cream such as Chelsea Dubbin Cream, Nikwax.
- Nubuck/Suede footwear: brush away all dirt and contaminants then follow with the specialist Nubuck and Suede waterproofing products available from Arbortec.
- Never clean with solvents of any kind.
- Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or force dry.
- Ensure your footwear is completely dry before wearing them to prevent the formation of mildew and unpleasant smells.
The waterproofing can be compromised if the boots aren't fully dry before each use. If the boots are left wet to be used while wet, over a period of time the water can be forced through the leather and Breathedry system.
To maintain the waterproofing on the footwear we suggest the following.
- Clean the boots.
- Leave to fully dry.
- Re waterproof using Chelsea Dubbin Cream / Nikwax.