Beginner's Spur Climbing Kit
Upgraded in 2023 with the Buck Stability Tree Saddle.
We've selected the gear in this kit to provide practical, entry-level gear to allow the beginning tree climber to get to work.
Contains the harness, flipline system, and spurs from our Complete Climber kit (KIT07), but has no rope system, or throw line setup.
A rope system is required to work safely on spurs. This kit is for folks who already have one or will purchase one separately.
Your Kit Will Contain:
- Buck Stability Tree Saddle (SAD102)
- Climb Right 5/8” x 12’ wire-core flipline (FLI111)
- US Standard adjuster (ASC103)
- Pirate Carabiner (CAR134)
- Buckingham steel spurs with 2 1/4” gaffs & lower straps (SPU102)
- Shin cup pads (SPU729-B)
- Universal upper straps (SPU718)
- Gaff guards (SPU901)
- Canvas gear bag (BAG203)
- Tree Climber's Companion (BOO101)